The M1 Chipshoot is a patented system to direct and collect chips while grinding. Keep it clean from start to finish at the job site reducing labor and time for stump removal. The M1 Wheel and teeth, included with all Chipshoot configurations, were designed specifically to control the chips, working in conjunction with the Chipshoot system enabling chip direction and collection.
Call 1-800-537-2552 or email to email@example.com with your machine’s make and model to discuss with our experts what configuration makes the most sense for you.
Total Cost = MSRP + Delivery and Installation:
- Continental US only at this time
- Customers with existing M1 Wheels full credit for what they paid for their wheel
Current Machines supported:
- Vermeer 502, 602, 802, 752, 1102 tow behind
- Vermeer 552, 652, 852, 1152 self-propelled
- Vermeer 50TX, 70TX, 505 track models
Lead time 8-12 weeks, on-site (at customer’s location) delivery and installation
Delivery and Installation rates (based on road distance from Weedsport, NY):
- Less than 200 mi: $395
- 201 to 500 mi: $695
- 501 to 1000 mi: $995
- 1001 to 1500 mi: $1295
- More than 1501 mi: $1595